Get Premium to hide all ads
05.10.2012 - 22:12
I played a game europe map (as usually) i picked turkey and the other player (drmanu_lic) picked spain, so i tought it will be another reguler game so i played with him

first turn started : i had reguler turkey PD expansion *with out infantry upgrade.. and the other player walled london and attacked paris and italy

second turn started : then he send me duel (i was wining) so i tought why not i am wining anyway, and accepted the duel (after taking italy from him)

third turn started : he captured UK and i saw that the game condition is to capture UK for 1 turn so i was rage mad and couldnt do nothing because i have pd , i rushed to london with all i have

fourth turn started : drmanu_lic won , hdrakon lost

Game Conclusion = 209- sp lost + lost duel

mods if you can do something to help me please do.
05.10.2012 - 22:26
It's a condition that is part of rules. It's up to you to check them before playing a game, moreover accepting a duel. It's happened to me twice where I didn't check the rules and lost games. One of which was a duel. It's upsetting but It was my fault for not checking the game conditions. In this case, I don't see a difference from my situation a while back, it was your fault.

The thread should be closed.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
06.10.2012 - 02:45
I won't close the thread, but I won't do anything about your case also, since he did nothing against the rules.

Let it stay as an alert to others players: check game rules before starting, specially if you're playing a duel or a CW.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
06.10.2012 - 08:38
Hahaha, that's hilarious
06.10.2012 - 11:42
Why can't we use a color/symbol system to designate gametypes easily? Honestly.
06.10.2012 - 11:50
AlexMeza
Account deleted
Always check the settings.. Once someone's alt (I won't say who did it ) picked spain and put game conditions to capture uk, he sent me duel and he rushed UK. Thank god I didn't accept.
06.10.2012 - 12:12
hahahaha.

i agree with this > Why can't we use a symbol system to designate gametypes easily?
08.10.2012 - 11:18
What exactly does a duel do? How does it change the game and SP distribution?
08.10.2012 - 22:52
 KYBL
Have you seen the Hdrakon wiki?
----

09.10.2012 - 00:19
Lord Dark Knight
Account deleted
Written by IRuleAll77, 08.10.2012 at 11:18

Not really sure on how to explain it, but its basically like a proper duel. Where if you win you earn a spoils of war, and if you lose.. you die.

Applying it to AFTERWIND, You have to send the duel first to your opponent and he has to accept it too for the Duel to work.

If you win the duel, you get to take some of his sp (the spoils of war) but if you lose, he takes your sp.

I don't know if I've explained that as good, please tell me if you don't understand
09.10.2012 - 11:36
Written by Guest, 09.10.2012 at 00:19

Written by IRuleAll77, 08.10.2012 at 11:18

Not really sure on how to explain it, but its basically like a proper duel. Where if you win you earn a spoils of war, and if you lose.. you die.

Applying it to AFTERWIND, You have to send the duel first to your opponent and he has to accept it too for the Duel to work.

If you win the duel, you get to take some of his sp (the spoils of war) but if you lose, he takes your sp.

I don't know if I've explained that as good, please tell me if you don't understand

ok that makes sense, thanks.
06.03.2016 - 12:24
Poor hdrakon

edit: All these old names in ''Who visited this topic'' just gave me nostalgia, spart <3
----

Written by Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
06.03.2016 - 13:53
Nice job opening 4 year old topic waffel
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word