Get Premium to hide all ads
25.04.2012 - 08:10
When you click on created games you will have choice to use practice games where you cant make sp just practice
also in that practice game i want admins to not alowed mod to enter no one to cant enter this practice games i want to be only for players
who practice.how to know if i practice in private games for tournoment mod who is my oponent dont spy me?
i think also making spectators list is good idea
and if sameone latejoin you game its should to have command botton alow or dont alow latejoiner to join games.if all player click alow
latejoiner can join in game.this is just idea
i won tutorial also will admins gives me medal winner of tutorial hehee just jokes
----
25.04.2012 - 08:54
 YOBA
The spectators' list is a fine idea. You should be able to kick spectators too.

But I don't see the point of practice mode, as you can always abandon. And if you win a hard-fought victory, you want the SP at the end.

Also, I don't agree with your motion on latejoiners, as most players would vote against having another enemy to fight, even if they joined in week 1. And in my view, this goes against the wishes of most game hosts.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
26.04.2012 - 13:34
I like the idea about seeing a spectatorslist. Its nice to see who is watching your game
Also the practice mode can work, at this moment everyone is just 'leaving' a game, when practicing. However, this can be a more nicer way to handle this.
Only i don't agree with 'accepting latejoining'. It could be a additional rule, but you can already set the 'max joining weeks'. So if someone is latejoining, you should talk to the host
Nice post!
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
09.07.2013 - 15:56
 Prey
The mods can spy on you in private?

Also i agree with the spectator list
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word